domingo, 23 de março de 2014

23-03-2014 turma 901 Possible condition -exercise



olá . Quem quiser IMPRIMIR  eu usarei nas próximas aulas .



01. Complete com o tempo verbal adequado do verbo entre parêntese a condição possível  :

a) They’ll stop talking if you _______________ them to.
                                              
(to ask) 
2-If you (wash) 
 the dishes, I (cook)  dinner tonight.
3-If my dad (have)  time next week, we (paint)  my room.
4-You (learn)  a lot about American history if you (visit)  the exhibition.
5-If the weather (be / not)  too bad tomorrow, we (play)  golf.
6-We (get / not)  there on time if we (catch / not)  the bus.
7-If you (eat)  an ice-cream, I (have)  a hot chocolate.
8-If she (need)  a computer, her brother (give)  her his computer.
9-If we (have / not)  time this afternoon, we (meet)  tomorrow.
10-He (talk)  to her if you (want / not)  to do it.
11-You (win / not)  the game if you (know / not)  the rules.
12-If you (go)  out with your friends tonight, I (watch)  the football match on TV.
13-I (earn)  a lot of money if I (get)  that job.
14-If she (hurry / not) , we (miss)  the bus.
15- If I  (to study), I  (to pass) the exams.
16-If the sun  (to shine), we  (to walk) to the town.
17- If he  (to have) a temperature, he  (to see) the doctor.
18- If my friends  (to come), I  (to be) very happy.
19-If she  (to earn) a lot of money, she  (to fly) to New York.
20-If we  (to travel) to London, we  (to visit) the museums.
21-If you  (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you  (to slip)on the rocks.
22-If Rita  (to forget) her homework, the teacher  (to give)her a low mark.
23- If they  (to go) to the disco, they  (to listen) to loud music.
24- If you  (to wait) a minute, I  (to ask) my parents.
25-If it  (to rain), the children  (not/to go) for a walk.
26- If she  (not/to read) the novel, she  (not/to pass) the literature test.
27- If you  (to dive) into this river, you  (to hurt) yourself.
28-If the sun  (to shine), the children  (to play) outside.
29- Richard  (to walk) to school if he  (to miss) the bus.
30-Emily  (to buy) the cola if you  (to pack) the picnic basket.
31- If I  (to be) in Venice, I  (to rent) a boat.
32- Michael's teacher  (to phone) his parents if he  (to write)text messages during the lesson.
33- If she  (to answer) this question correctly, she  (to get) an extra point.
34- If we  (to send) an invitation, our friends (to come) to our party.

35- If Ted ________ another sandwich, he'll be sick.

a) eat
b) will
c) ate
d) had eaten
e) eats

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário