domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Proverbs 2 ( folk -lore ) -


Olá pessoal não deixe de ler .São divertidas .Tenha um bom começo de semana 

Proverbs ( folk -lore )


The last will be the first
Opportunity makes thieves
A close mouth catches no flies .
Do not judge appearances
It is in giving that we receive
Behind every great man there is a great woman
Don`t pull all your eggs in one basket .
A lie has short legs
Tomorrow is a new day
Who laughs last , laughs  best
Business is business
Better alone than in bad company
I have to peel this pineapple.
Who advises friend is
Do you think this is the house of mother Joanne ?
Go catch little coconuts
You are by out
You are very face of wood
If you run beast catches , if you stay the beast eats
Ops! Give zebra.
They are trying to cover the sun with the sieve
Don`t fill my bag
It already was
Before afternoon than never
Go to lick soap
Go comb monkeys
The cow went to the swamp
Wrote , did`t read , the stick ate
She is full of nine o`clock
I need to take water out of my knee
Hot saw hot see
I am more I
Do not come that it does not have
To release the hen ( chicken )
Come in my well
I am completely bald of knowing it
To kill the snake and show the stick
Can you please break my branch
The wood is eating
You  burned my film
I am with you and it don`t open
I will wash the mare
You traveled on the mayonese
A bird in the hand is better than two flying
A woman place is in the home
Bad news travels fast
Barking dogs  don`t  bite
Better late than never
Death is the great travel
Do as I say , and not as I say
Easier said than do
Action speak louder than words
Faith will move mountains
Fear of death is worse than death itself
Laugter is the best medicine
Like father , like son
Living and learning
Love conquers all
Love is blind
Love makes the world go around
Love sees no faults
Man cannot live by bread alone
Money isn`t everything
Necessity is the mother of invention
The best things in life are free
The first step is the hardest
There is one law for the rich and another for the poor
The time flies
Time is money
To err  is human
Wall have ears
Where there is no trust there is no love


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário